We can deliver on the NHS, time-limited CBT & Interpersonal Therapy. We can help patients use new strategies to build skills, ensuring patients lead a healthy lifestyle. We will teach useful coping techniques, helping patients to recover from mental health issues.
Our ambition is to remove the need for interpreters within confidential counselling sessions
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) advises the NHS on which therapies are most suitable for mental health problems.
What symptoms can we apply with?
• Postnatal depression
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Success in therapy largely involves the individual committing to regular appointments, engaging in the work that is discussed within the sessions.
How do we apply for funding?
- Contact us by video or written message
- Complete the self-assessment (form below)
- We will complete an individual funding request, this is sent to the doctor for approval
- You will need to make an appointment with the doctor to discuss the application
The doctor must recommend our Deaf service to the NHS funding board, this will speed up the process and improve the chances of success.
We are first and foremost an online therapy service as we wanted to make it affordable, however, our therapists can offer face-to-face sessions if this is preferred.
In person, sessions are available in Birmingham, East London, South London, West London, South Wales & Surrey.