Privately Paid Deaf Focused Therapy
We have appointments for privately paid Deaf focused counselling available from first thing in the morning until late into the evening, so our team of experienced privately paid deaf focused therapists can offer confidential support at a time that works for you.
D4D has a team of six Deaf focused therapists from different backgrounds. Our therapists are both hearing and Deaf
You choose the right therapist for you, whether you want to work short-term on a problem that is currently troubling you, or longer-term to explore deeper issues
Benefits of Paying Privately Include:
- You can have your sessions over a longer period of time
- You are in control of your counselling (not NHS time limited)
- You have a choice of longer-term therapy models that are not time limited
- You have a wider choice of counselling approaches that are not covered by the NHS
- While you wait for NHS funding, you could start with privately paid counselling before you start with funded sessions
- Take advantage of counselling for any mental health issue
The privately paid Deaf focused therapy services we offer at D4D include counselling, psychotherapy and coaching. We work with individuals, couples and families. We are first and foremost an online therapy service as we wanted to make it affordable, however, our therapists can offer face-to-face sessions if this is preferred.
In person, sessions are available in Birmingham, East London, South London, West London, South Wales & Surrey.
Our private therapists can offer support for a wide range of issues and use a number of approaches to therapy.
So should you, or shouldn’t you, give Deaf focused therapy a try? If you, or someone you know, have been struggling, then perhaps it’s time to give Deaf focused therapy a try.