Privately Paid Deaf Focused Therapy
We have appointments for privately paid Deaf focused counselling available from first thing in the morning until late into the evening.
Our team of experienced D/deaf focused counsellors can offer confidential support at a time that works for you.
Benefits of Paying Privately Include:
- You can have your sessions over a longer period of time
- You are in control of your counselling (not NHS time limited)
- You have a choice of longer-term therapy models that are not time limited
- You have a wider choice of counselling approaches that are not covered by the NHS
- While you wait for NHS funding, you could start with privately paid counselling before you start with funded sessions
- Take advantage of counselling for any mental health issue
We work with individuals, couples and families. We are first and foremost an online therapy service as we wanted to make it affordable, however, our therapists can offer face-to-face sessions if this is preferred.
In person, sessions are available in Manchester, Birmingham, East London, South London, West London, South Wales & Surrey.
Our private therapists can offer support for a wide range of issues and use a number of approaches to therapy.
So should you, or shouldn’t you, give Deaf focused therapy a try? If you, or someone you know, have been struggling, then perhaps it’s time to give Deaf focused therapy a try.